We recognize the rising concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across the communities we serve, and are closely monitoring its impact, with a focus on the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, clients and patients. We assure you that the continued care of your pet is of the utmost importance to us and will remain committed to providing the same high standards of care and personal attention you have come to expect from us as we navigate through this unprecedented time together.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we are taking the measures necessary to serve you and your pet safely and will proceed to adapt our systems as we receive updates on the virus and its impact. At this time, we are asking you to follow the below guidance in the interest of our community’s safety:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home or seek medical assistance. We will be happy to authorize another person on your account so that your pet can be treated immediately or make other arrangements for your convenience and safety.
- For new clients, please ensure that you have completed our new patient and client forms and have submitted them electronically prior to arrival. We also encourage you to call our office before your arrival to ensure our team has received the forms.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our front desk at 949-936-0066 to alert us of your arrival. We are restricting access inside the building to employees only.
- Our staff will either meet you at your vehicle or at a designated location outside of the facility and will bring your pet inside the facility for their appointment. We ask that while your pet is with our team, that you wait on-site in your vehicle so that we may reach you easily to discuss your pet’s care.
- Once your pet has been evaluated, we will call you via phone to review the findings and recommendations, but you may be contacted prior to your pet’s full evaluation for additional information that may be important to the examination.
- Our staff will relay all estimates and request authorizations as needed via phone and email. If you would like the estimate altered, prior to authorization, the revised estimate will be read to you in full prior to your verbal authorization. Following your examination, you will receive our written recommendations or “Treatment Plan” upon discharge.
- Please call 24 hrs ahead for medication refill requests and prepay by phone. When you arrive to pick up your pet’s medication(s), please call our office and our staff will direct you to the designated pick-up area located at the side of our building where someone will meet you with your medication(s) and receipt.
Additionally, we are making the following promise to you:
- Any ADC staff member that is feeling ill, will remain home until completely recovered.
- We will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting all areas of our practice using a disinfectant formulated to kill coronavirus among other germs.
- We will use safe, low-contact practices when caring for your pet within our clinic.
We appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company and we thank you for your understanding and participation as we take these additional measures to ensure we are doing our part in protecting our community.